What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to visitors/customer surveys and/or offers
Use of information we gather
We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Jack Martin undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the visitor to this website to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
However, Jack Martin collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Jack Martin’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how the visitors use its website. Jack Martin may, from time to time, release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.